Monday, January 9, 2012

Xbox 360 not working?

Not your fault, there are literally thousands of others if not more with the same problem including myself. I think the latest update messed up the older xbox consoles leaving them no good for play anymore. Why do i think this? Mine did the same thing and they said to send it for repair. I noticed when i got it back they replaced the disc drive but it still did not work not even 5 mins after opening and starting it. I called them and they started asking me questions about the games i tried playing and if i was connected to the internet. After the troubleshooting didnt work and my arguing lol, they said i might end up getting a new console as it shouldn't have broke that fast. So i personally feel they did something that screwed the other consoles up, so they are giving me a new one to shut me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment