Sunday, January 8, 2012

I miss my girlfriend, what should I do to get her back?

OK, so about a month or two ago, things changed for the worse in our relationship. We had been dating for 7 months, but then she began to withdraw, told me she needed some more space, yada yada yada. I gave her some more space, and it was on the fence for several weeks. Then it happened, and she pretty much cut off all communication. However, I know for a fact that I was the best guy she has ever had, I respected her and treated her the way a woman should be treated. Maybe I went overboard, but I am hoping she will realize what she is missing. Last weekend, she texted me asking about my new puppy I got, so I was hopeful maybe things would open up again. Obviously she was somewhat interested in what is going on in my life, but I purposely didn't sound desperate or sad that I didn't have her. Problem is, I am and I want to try to work things out again. She never really explained why she broke up, it was pretty much done over text messages and it broke my heart. Any advice about what I could do to make her rethink it, maybe make her miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment