Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just watched, The Devils Backbone, great film, what are peoples fave guillermo del toro movies?

Wow Guillermo is a true talent. I really enjoyed his first feature film "Cronos" That was really original. I recently went to see "Pan's Labyrinth" in Spain as it was released earlier over there, I imagine, due to the Spanish Actors working on this film, and the film is great. Highly recommended. I also enjoyed "The Devil's Backbone" & "Hellboy" Unfortunately other than Hellboy, his Hollywood films have not really been that great, and this is probably by the American Bigwigs getting involved with his film making. "Blade 2" was crap and so was "Mimic" I always look forward to anything by Guillermo Del Toro. He is a very talented man, and I'm really looking forward to "Hellboy 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment