Monday, January 9, 2012

Please I Beg U To Answer ?

What should i do about a guy who fancys me and my BEST male friend after this ... this is what happened ... We Were Just Talking While Watchin A Film On His (my best male friend) Sofa, And I Thought it was weird when he put his arm round me but hes my friend so i went along wiv it and cuddled up 2 him then he kissed me on the cheek so when i turned to look at him he kissed me again on the lips so im quite attracted to him now because i kissed him back then he started softly snogging me then this guy who fancys me came in and punched my friend so i helped my friend and cleaned him up and the next thing i knew this guy who punched him was on top of me trying to rip my clothes off so my friend got him off and he finnally went then i was so shaken up and crying that ge felt sorry for me and just cuddled me what should i do about the guy and my best male friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment